North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Good morning, Glory

Started by FullChoke, January 26, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

Hey gang!

We now have a room to call our own and will start populating it with our hopes and dreams, pictures of victories and stories of the agony of feathered defeats.

I am out of town and away from computers this weekend, so we will need to get to moving furniture in soon. Season opener is still about 6 weeks away for the earliest Southern Brethren, so we have plenty of time to meet and greet. I have some surprises to post up here in the near future, so stay tuned.

Make yourself at home.

Cheers  ;D

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

kyhareraiser

i wrote my onto  but think it went to wrong place .  if ya can't find it let me know . 
Hello team mates , Y'all may as well get used to dis   

kyhareraiser

Well it's really good evening. but just wondering if any of Roaring 20's team  is online tonight .  i'm ready to talk turkey and get familiar with the team. and some of its attics

jakesdad

Ready to get the fun started!

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

jakesdad

Anybody going to Nashville ? Be neat to meet up so we could lie to each other face to face rather than on the Internet ????

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

FullChoke

I won't be attending this year. I attended it regularly for a number of years when I was competing in the call contests. Got to make a lot of new friends and catch up with some old ones. Nashville is a remarkable venue for that convention. I also loved going to see the Grand Ole Opry and the Grand National Calling Championships.