News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hello From NH

Started by Alavoie52, January 24, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alavoie52

Hello All,

This will be my first year hunting, unfortunately I will be the first in my family to try so I know this is going to be an uphill battle but one I will enjoy (Tradition has to start somewhere). I have been coming to this site for sometime and learned a lot just from reading. So I figured id join up and ask some questions with spring approaching. Thank you for allowing me to join, and thank you for any future knowledge you may bestow haha. good luck to everyone this year

Happy

No worries. No one in my family turkey hunted either. Little trial and error and you will get the hang of it.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Clardh

Welcome my friend. It's good to see a new person hunting. Enjoy this site...there are many great members. Remember, it's not about the kill but it's all about the experience! Enjoy nature!

Bowguy

iamjimmychew

Season is almost upon us!  One fellow New Englander to another, I wish you luck and safety out there.

Cheers,
Jimmy
bratya po oruzhiyu

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

zelmo1

:welcomeOG: Welcome brother. I am a Granite Stater as well  :funnyturkey:

Sir-diealot

Welcome to the site. None of my family or friends hunted them either.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

tomstopper

Welcome

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

mgm1955