turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Shout out to 2 great call makers

Started by Wigsplitter, January 20, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wigsplitter

Just wanted to share my experience on 2 great call makers with top notch customer service that I have bought from over the winter . Not gonna bash or name any of the other call makers who I have tried to contact by phone - email- or regular mail but will say that I have had several that have terrible customer service or are not interested in selling to the average person one call at a time. BUT I know 2 that have excellent people skills and customer service-- jimmy Schaffer and mr. Lonnie sneed. Both of those guys took my calls and text and quickly responded with advice and products when ordered. I was able to have the best conversation with Mr. Sneed ( even found out how the outlaw hen was named!!)we visited almost an hour on the phone. Jimmy Schaffer responded quickly (within 30min every time)of every text I sent him and both guys followed up after the sale with me. I came out with 3 very good pot calls and felt like I had been treated beyond what was necessary. Just putting this out there for guys that may be wanting to buy a call so they might know where they can be treated fairly and make a friend along the way. I am gonna bet a lot of guys have this same story I have!!!

Chris O

Quote from: Wigsplitter on January 20, 2018, 08:48:40 AM
Just wanted to share my experience on 2 great call makers with top notch customer service that I have bought from over the winter . Not gonna bash or name any of the other call makers who I have tried to contact by phone - email- or regular mail but will say that I have had several that have terrible customer service or are not interested in selling to the average person one call at a time. BUT I know 2 that have excellent people skills and customer service-- jimmy Schaffer and mr. Lonnie sneed. Both of those guys took my calls and text and quickly responded with advice and products when ordered. I was able to have the best conversation with Mr. Sneed ( even found out how the outlaw hen was named!!)we visited almost an hour on the phone. Jimmy Schaffer responded quickly (within 30min every time)of every text I sent him and both guys followed up after the sale with me. I came out with 3 very good pot calls and felt like I had been treated beyond what was necessary. Just putting this out there for guys that may be wanting to buy a call so they might know where they can be treated fairly and make a friend along the way. I am gonna bet a lot of guys have this same story I have!!!
Glad you found some guys willing to help you out. I will name a couple other ones that I have had great results with Mike Yingling,Lee Chadwick Misfire Calls. And Chris Brumfiel all great to do business with Also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clardh

I have dealt with both gentlemen and have had the same experience. Great guys for sure. They make you feel important!

wvmntnhick

Never dealt with Jimmy. Have bought a couple from Lonnie with no issues and plan to get another soon as I can. Have gotten many from Mike Yingling and he'll continue to take my money for as long as I need turkey calls. Have dealt with some high profile call makers and like the OP, not impressed with their service. I'm a small business owner myself. When someone comes through the door they get treated as I'd like to be. Too many makers out there to deal with guys that aren't concerned about CS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk