turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Help!!!!

Started by Happy, January 21, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

I am just hoping it's good enough to go on the fridge.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

BottomLand54

i would hang it on my fridge.... as long as you autographed it!

seriously i have used face paint early on in bow season for deer just to see what it was all about. i didnt see no reward other then sweating and it running down my face and getting in my eyes and just making a nasty mess on my face. its not for me but some guys like it.

g8rvet

I hunt ducks in the winter and turkeys in the spring.  I got tired of buying face masks and hate face paint, so I just got a full camo tattoo on the face.  It works great and I never have to worry about it.  Make sure they use matte ink, so you don't shine.  It does get me funny looks at church and my business has fallen off to a trickle, but a man has to make sacrifices.  My wife also took the bulbs out of the lamps in our bedroom, not sure I understand that one.  Also, I am very cool, since tats are the rage. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

guesswho

I was all about some tat's until I found out they come out of needles. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Greg Massey

Quote from: guesswho on January 22, 2018, 04:52:05 PM
I was all about some tat's until I found out they come out of needles.
A man with a face tattoo can always find a job at the funny farm...

BottomLand54

That's why the government is shut down too many face tattoos on folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy

No tats for me. Once everyone jumped on the bandwagon to show their individuality by being like everyone else it seemed dumb to me.  I am a rebel like that.

NCbowjunkie

Here is my warface

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Happy

That's purty right there! I might have to relinquish my best looking male title on that one.

the Ward

Quote from: g8rvet on January 22, 2018, 04:49:28 PM
I hunt ducks in the winter and turkeys in the spring.  I got tired of buying face masks and hate face paint, so I just got a full camo tattoo on the face.  It works great and I never have to worry about it.  Make sure they use matte ink, so you don't shine.  It does get me funny looks at church and my business has fallen off to a trickle, but a man has to make sacrifices.  My wife also took the bulbs out of the lamps in our bedroom, not sure I understand that one.  Also, I am very cool, since tats are the rage. 
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

the Ward

Quote from: NCbowjunkie on January 23, 2018, 10:07:28 AM
Here is my warface

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Yikes! What was seen, cannot be unseen lol!

NCbowjunkie

Just try to find a good hunting cap to fit ,lol