OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Build for my daughter  (Read 1665 times)

Offline dgdukefan

Build for my daughter
« on: January 19, 2018, 10:18:19 AM »
I want to put together a gun for my daughter. Looking at a 870 and putting a kicklite stock on it. She is 10 years old and sensitive to recoil. What does everyone think. What scope/sight,choke,loads? Anyone have experience with the kicklite stocks?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
Re: Build for my daughter
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 06:01:12 PM »
I answered you on the wrong forum too. Oh well. Just go over n look. Any questions feel free to pm me

Offline bdgsc

Re: Build for my daughter
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 07:53:57 AM »
Dg. I did one for my eight year old daughter last season w an ati (although i have one w a kicklite as well.) very similar. shooting a dot, ff3 or any dot for that matter helped her tremendously. the other big help was the gobbler chair and some shooting sticks. primos trigger stick tripod was what i got her. a little pricey but watching her flatten 2 long beards made it all worth it. i have one 870 w a saddle mount and an nc star reticle (cheaper) but i prefer the ff3 w one of sumtoys mounts and chokes. shooting tss #9. minimal recoil and super lethal. pm if u got any other questions. good luck.