Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

SOLD--Cabelas Tactical Tatr 2 Turkey vest LIKe New

Started by ddturkeyhunter, January 18, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddturkeyhunter

Almost perfect Cabelas Tactical Tatr 2 turkey vest LG/XL for sale. My Deceased wife got it for me, and paid $119.00 new. I tryed it but do not care for full backs on vest so it went into cabinet. Forgot it was there and cleaning cabnet found it. It just like new except seen two thread about 1/2 sticking out of cloth side of seat, other wise clean as from store.

ddturkeyhunter

Tryed to add picture now and file is still to big and dont know how to make smaller to upload a picture
sorry

ddturkeyhunter

I see my pictures are on a IMG dont know how to put so to show the picture will show on here. If interest send me a message. and will figure out something. If no one on here is interested I will eventually just put on eBay

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

ddturkeyhunter

Old Gobbler helped get the pictures up so everone could see, thanks. This last picture is the picture that shows the two threads that are ripped up above the L in Cabels, and yes i did take a marker and make it black. other wise it would look like you just brought home from store.
And I did have one other person send me a message on the 18th asking for pictures, so he is first in line if a few people are interested.

ddturkeyhunter

Person is sending me a check so as soon as I receive  I will say sold for sure.