OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Some calls for sale

Started by SS Calls, January 16, 2018, 06:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SS Calls

Got several calls available to ship now. We added paypal buttons to our site next to the calls we have in stock, so now you can purchase directly from the site. Got some pot calls, scratch boxes, and checkered box calls ready to go. Sample of what's there.... 

http://www.sscustomcalls.com/

Bowguy

Tennessee Lead

Really like the site layout Al.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spring Creek Calls

Was impressed with the persimmon over limba short box and the crystal and glass pot calls you had at Unicoi.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Spring Fever

Love that crystal heat. Picked it up at Unicoi last weekend. I didn't see any scratch boxes or they would have probably went home with me too.LOL

Scpossum

The Bloodwood over Butternut box I picked up from you at Unicoi is outstanding!  It will be in my vest in March. Enjoyed talking with you and your family.

vt35mag

Awesome!
Just snagged me a crystal heat and yellowheart bronzed glass.

Good to see that persimmon over limba combo in the line up too. The one I requested  Al and Josh make me back in March is a smoker!

SS Calls

Quote from: Bowguy on January 16, 2018, 08:18:15 PM
Nice!!
Thanks!
Quote from: Tennessee Lead on January 16, 2018, 08:19:13 PM
Really like the site layout Al.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!
Quote from: Spring Creek Calls on January 16, 2018, 08:20:21 PM
Was impressed with the persimmon over limba short box and the crystal and glass pot calls you had at Unicoi.
Thanks Mike!
Quote from: Spring Fever on January 16, 2018, 08:22:42 PM
Love that crystal heat. Picked it up at Unicoi last weekend. I didn't see any scratch boxes or they would have probably went home with me too.LOL

Thanks, sure glad you like it. We had some scratch boxes on the table. You must have looked over them. lol  Thanks for stopping by!!
Quote from: Scpossum on January 16, 2018, 09:51:28 PM
The Bloodwood over Butternut box I picked up from you at Unicoi is outstanding!  It will be in my vest in March. Enjoyed talking with you and your family.
Thanks! Glad you like the box. Thanks for stopping by our booth. Best of luck this Spring!
Quote from: vt35mag on January 16, 2018, 10:04:27 PM
Awesome!
Just snagged me a crystal heat and yellowheart bronzed glass.

Good to see that persimmon over limba combo in the line up too. The one I requested  Al and Josh make me back in March is a smoker!

Thanks Matt! I'll get those headed to you right away.

packmule

Nice Al, the updated website is great.

SS Calls

KentuckyHeadhunter

Those look great guys!  It was good seeing you Al and I'm glad your thumb healed so well.  Pretty amazing.  I'll check out the site. Thanks for sharing.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

SS Calls

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on January 17, 2018, 11:29:54 AM
Those look great guys!  It was good seeing you Al and I'm glad your thumb healed so well.  Pretty amazing.  I'll check out the site. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Allen. Great talking with you in Unicoi!. I'm pretty happy with the tumb for sure. Just glad it's still attached.  :icon_thumright:

mgm1955

SwampChicken

3bailey3

Nice update web site guys, I am loving that crystal heat can't wait to get in the woods!