turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lee Bowles ...true Jordan yelper

Started by KentuckyHeadhunter, January 13, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KentuckyHeadhunter

To say that this call sounds amazing and runs easily would be an understatement.  I can't put this one down.  I recommend his calls to anyone experienced or a beginner.  This is an instrument of death.  Look him up and fetch one, I assure you'll be impressed.

Click to enlarge:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

mgm1955

Tombo

I don't facebook. Is there another way to contact him?

EZ

EZ

Congrats Allen. Lee makes a great, easy running call.
It was a pleasure for us Pa. boys to meet you at Unicoi. Your scratchers are killer!!!

KentuckyHeadhunter

Quote from: EZ on January 16, 2018, 08:03:14 AM
Congrats Allen. Lee makes a great, easy running call.
It was a pleasure for us Pa. boys to meet you at Unicoi. Your scratchers are killer!!!

Now I need one of your wingbones Tony!  It was real nice meeting you and the PA crew.  Some great guys for sure.  Keep in touch my friend and thanks for the compliment. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

EZ

M Sharpe

I agree, Lee makes a fine caller! Good guy too!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

silverspur

Lee sure does make an easy running turkey sounding yelper.  He is a great guy and good friend as welll!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Champ63

Allen, I picked up one from Lee just like it. Super call and great guy. While on the Pa. boys, I  was also lucky enough to get one of Tony's wingbones and another of Austy's trumpets. Those Pa. guys are top notch and I really enjoyed my time with them. Hope to meet you next time.