turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Preacher Man Box and pot calls

Started by BottomLand54, January 12, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BottomLand54

Who has and uses Preacher Man box and pot calls? Aka Jody Harrison? I have quite a few of his calls and they are wonderful calls not only are they all turkey but they are beautiful.

davisd9

I bought one of his boxes off here, Snakewood/Butternut. It is a good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Swab21

My newest additions are Snakewood and Holly. I also have a White Maple and black walnut and two others from when he first started out.  I bit the bullet and got put on his list for a Snakewood pot with crystal over a Snakewood sound board before his prices went up, that pot will the most exspensive call I have.

As for the calls.. I love the rasp in the Boxes and they feel great in my hand, very good quality calls. He is very good at marketing on Facebook and to be honest Snakewood really sells itself. His list is growing everyday, it was 3 months out when I talked to him before New years. I am always prowling the classifieds for some preacherman calls! Jody is a great guy! He is a Preacher First and a call maker 2nd. He lives about a hour from me here in NC, I will always support local call makers in my state. As well as surrounding states.

Fl strutter

BottomLand54

Swab21 then snakewood pots with a snakewood sound board and a snakewood striker are plum
Nasty. You are right about the quality His hobby and passion is building calls. If it ain't right it's going in the trash. He ain't going to mail you something to collect a nickel and move on to the next. I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

vt35mag

I have a snakewood over apple, snakewood over holly, and tulipwood over mahogany from Jody. All great boxes.

Fl strutter

I love my cedar and walnut box. She's awesome.

Yelper

BottomLand54

Temper, your almost as bad as me if I could post a picture I would I ain't good at all that stuff.

BottomLand54

Here is a few of mine

Greg Massey

How do you contact him for a call...does he have facebook or website ...

Yelper

Quote from: Greg Massey on January 13, 2018, 09:22:33 PM
How do you contact him for a call...does he have facebook or website ...

Facebook-Preacherman Custom Turkey Calls "The Cluck Commander"  has his # listed also.

BottomLand54

Greg be prepared for a good wait time but you will have to call him and find out. I think it's wait maybe 4-6 months but I don't know for sure have to call.

Greg Massey

Just order 2 of his box calls...they are coming home to Tennessee ...beautiful calls...great person to do business with ...people you need to be looking at his calls...

BottomLand54

PREACHERMAN HAS A FEW BOX CALLS LEFT FROM UNICOI THEY ARE GOING FAST AND ARE AT A STEAL

WWW.PREACHERMANGEAR.COM