OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Roberts Brother Turkey Calls back in business!  (Read 2789 times)

Offline Dr. Gobbler

Roberts Brother Turkey Calls back in business!
« on: January 10, 2018, 01:37:06 PM »
 Everyone here knows I am a huge Roberts brother turkey call fan. It’s kind of a heritage thing for me both my uncle and dad use these when they taught me to turkey hunt. But I think they are a great call also put them up against many more mainstream calls.  For a while their website was down. But it is back up. I talked to Jerry roberts yesterday and the other 2 brothers got out of it so its only him now. So now the website is www.robertsturkeycalls.com do not google this as it wont come up. Not sure why. He also told me to mention that he is coming out with a wenge striker with the same conditioning stone built into the striker. He is also coming out with a crystal call and possibly a box call. Everything but the box call will be available in a few days. Im not on “prostaff” or anything i just love his work and am happy he is coming out with new calls!
"Don't bump him!"- Dad 09-10-1949 to 05-18-2017

Offline grayfox

• Longbeard
Re: Roberts Brother Turkey Calls back in business!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 12:02:19 AM »
I've always been a fan too. I still have my Wormy Chestnut I bought from them years ago. To me it's one of the best double sided calls I've ever bought. It's probably been in my vest more than any other call I have. My hunting buddy has since bought about every call they made.

Offline outdoors

• Limbhanger
  • 2015 forum supporter. “Outta’ the Woods”
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 08:45:16 AM »
HE HASE HIS CALLS LISTED ON EBAY ............  :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Offline KentuckyHeadhunter

• Double Beard
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 11:51:19 AM »
That's good news, thanks for sharing. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Offline ElkTurkMan

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 05:05:35 PM »
I just picked up the wormy chestnut glass over slate and it sweet. In fact it one of the best sounding pot calls I have ever ran.