turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mojo Fatal Shot Turkey Chokes

Started by kyturkeyhunter4, January 08, 2018, 01:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyturkeyhunter4

Have any of you guys ever tried the mojo fatal shot turkey chokes. I was just curious if they was a pretty good choke.

Gobble!

No, I have never heard of them. Looked them up and see Bass Pro is selling them for $80. For that price I'd get a Indian Creek, Jelly Head, SumToy, or PureGold before I spend $80 on a choke from Mojo.

TauntoHawk

Quote from: Gobble! on January 08, 2018, 09:24:34 AM
No, I have never heard of them. Looked them up and see Bass Pro is selling them for $80. For that price I'd get a Indian Creek, Jelly Head, SumToy, or PureGold before I spend $80 on a choke from Mojo.

X2 Carlson, Jellyhead sumtoy have always out performed their cost. I'd be hard pressed to throw $80 for a choke from a company not known for chokes
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Greg Massey

Quote from: TauntoHawk on January 08, 2018, 10:35:18 AM
Quote from: Gobble! on January 08, 2018, 09:24:34 AM

X2 Carlson, Jellyhead sumtoy have always out performed their cost. I'd be hard pressed to throw $80 for a choke from a company not known for chokes
Look at TRUlock chokes ...

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Gobble!

I've heard about TruLock with the Federal shells but not seen many patterns outside of Federal. I'll need to keep an eye out.

kyturkeyhunter4

albrubacker

Quote from: Gobble! on January 08, 2018, 11:43:17 AM
I've heard about TruLock with the Federal shells but not seen many patterns outside of Federal. I'll need to keep an eye out.
My Nova really shoots well with a Trulock .660, Magblends & Winchester
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott