OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mouth call back by popular demand

Started by Gooserbat, January 07, 2018, 01:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Last year I done some $20 clearance bags and there was several of the 4 reed Gold Digger call I used to make in those.  I got a lot of people asking about "that good 4 Reed V cut".  Well I run several dozen today and they are going to the website tonight.  Just a heads up.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

wvmntnhick

Good deal! That's one of my "go to's".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobble!

Will you have any of these at the NWTF show?

Gooserbat

Table 1133.  I'll have plenty of all my call line.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

ChiefBubba

I couldn't find these on the website. Are they still available? Bubba

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Hooksnhorns

If it's any better than your Hillbilly call, I couldn't take runnin it. Those are my favorite of all time.
Don't Tread On Me

ChiefBubba