OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I'm feeling a little nostalgic today

Started by CMBOSTC, January 01, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

Back in Black, Enter Sandman, Highway to Hell, Mr.Brownstone, Sweet Child of Mine, and Thunderstruck

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

GobbleNut

Guns N Roses...You Could Be Mine.  The drums/bass/guitar intro just flat out rocks!
Metallica....One and Enter Sandman
AC/DC...For Those About To Rock and Thunderstruck (the turkey hunting version)
Other groups not mentioned from that era:  Zeppelin, Boston, RE0, 38 Special (most under-rated rock band of all time)

Tail Feathers

Quote from: guesswho on January 01, 2018, 05:28:27 PM
I'm stuck in the 70's.  Lynyrd Skynyrd, Fleetwood Mac, CCR, etc.

Same here.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Phire Phite

November Rain.......https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE

And as a couple others have said, love me some Def Lepard, REO, Boston, White ????, Michael Jackson...I mean, wait no....Damn

captpete

Quote from: Double B on January 01, 2018, 07:49:11 PM
Lost a good one last year in Tom Petty.  Rock on.   :you_rock:

Also Malcolm Young at age 64, co-founder of AC/DC.

SinGin

Def Leppard for me. Been blessed to,see them in concert 6 times now  :z-guntootsmiley:

CMBOSTC

Quote from: SinGin on January 13, 2018, 09:52:08 AM
Def Leppard for me. Been blessed to,see them in concert 6 times now  :z-guntootsmiley:

I've been known to rock out to Pour Some Sugar on Me!

Beards and Hooks

I prefer 80's music as well, thunderstruck is my favorite AcDc song (even though I am thinking that was maybe 1990-1991).  I like civil war and you could be mine from GR the most, enter sandman and nothing elese matters from Metallica.  I agree with a previous poster about Tom Petty, a damn shame he passed him and the heartbreakers were my favorite group!

WNCTracker

1iagobblergetter

I listen to 70s and 80s rock everyday..Love it!!!.....Guns and Roses=Rocket Queen...Ac/Dc =Whole Lotta Rosie..pretty much anything they played is great(Bon Scott or Brian Johnson)....ive been fortunate to see both bands in concert and numerous other 80s bands..

Happy hooker

You haven't lived till you witness a Eddie Van Halen guitar solo.

longbow2240

SinGin

Quote from: WNCTracker on January 13, 2018, 07:54:37 PM
Fun post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tkKDoWqyDZ8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cover song from Slate and Quiet Roit version was the first to rock song to hint #1. For years I never knew that Once bitten twice shy by Great White was a cover song. Thanks God for YouTube

3bailey3

For me back in the day Led Zeppelin the ocean was it and pink Floyd the wall but now Luke combs when it rains and Luke Bryan 's hunting and fishing is all I need!

CMBOSTC

Can't leave out Billy Idol... White Wedding and Rebel Yell!