OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Kevin Farrs Pecker Wrecker Pots  (Read 1715 times)

Offline beardhunter87

• The Boss Gobbler
Kevin Farrs Pecker Wrecker Pots
« on: December 25, 2017, 10:30:21 PM »
Hey guys,
 Been awhile since I posted but after deer season and getting 3 deer, I'm shifting back  to turkey( never really left  :funnyturkey:) I got a Pecker Wrecker Purpleheart Glass/Glass and I had to show you guys and give my thoughts. This call not only has good craftsmanship but the front end and back end on this call is awesome!. I keep playing it in the house like, man this thing sound amazing! So do yourself a favor and get one you'll be happy. His stoned Aluminum is my next. Thanks for the look

Offline vt35mag

• Longbeard
Re: Kevin Farrs Pecker Wrecker Pots
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 12:41:58 PM »
 :icon_thumright:

Kevin is working on getting one sent my way too.  Very happy with the Sapele stoned aluminum I got from him awhile back, so I figured I would give this one a shot.

Offline beardhunter87

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 12:59:34 PM »
Awesome! I've been wanting one of the stoned Aluminums. They sure have a great cluck and Yelp. He deserves more talk/praise cause honestly the Glass/Glass is a great call.

Offline mgm1955

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 08:03:26 PM »
Sweet! Congrats!

Offline SJ Strutter

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 08:43:06 PM »
Agreed with the above statements! I have a signature glass in a Paduak pot. Love it! :icon_thumright:
Tri County Longbeards Chapter President
United Bowhunters of NJ
New Jersey Outdoor Alliance

Offline Pecker Wrecker Calls

• Pecker Wrecker Turkey Calls
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 07:15:28 PM »
Thanks a lot guys for all of the compliments.  I take a lot of pride in all of my pot calls and mouth calls.  I don't get on the forum a lot, but I'm trying to be more active.   Just saw this post.   Thanks again everybody.   Preciate ya.   Kevin
I like huntin' turkeys, but I love killin' turkeys !!

Offline vt35mag

• Longbeard
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 01:12:37 PM »
I received mine, man this is a great glass over glass call! 
Easy to play, striker friendly, and the roll over and rasp is very good.  Mine will definitely be seeing vest time this spring. 
Try running your Macassar Ebony striker(s) on yours if you haven't.  I'd swear the call I received, and my Brad Roberts one piece Macassar were meant for each other.