OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: WTB Southland Striker  (Read 1334 times)

Offline Swamprunner

WTB Southland Striker
« on: December 20, 2017, 09:03:55 PM »
I know this is a shot in the dark, but here goes.  When southland first put out the yellowheart crystal, it came with a flared tip one piece striker.  The striker was a dark wood, but NOT the monkeywood one.  If anyone has one they would part with, I'll make it worth your while

Offline Swamprunner

Re: WTB Southland Striker
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 03:16:27 PM »
Bump

Offline Gobbleandgrunt

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 10:43:23 PM »
Do you have a pic?

Offline Gobbleandgrunt

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 10:48:03 PM »
Maybe you could contact them, or Sadler McGraw, I know he used to prostaff them. He may could get you headed in the correct direction.

Offline Swamprunner

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 10:08:36 AM »
I don't have a pic.  I have reached out to junior, but haven't heard back.  The later ones came with a lighter colored monkey wood that had a more pronounced "mushroom".  I want the old darker one.  I will reach out to Sadler.

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 10:26:28 AM »
I don't have a pic.  I have reached out to junior, but haven't heard back.  The later ones came with a lighter colored monkey wood that had a more pronounced "mushroom".  I want the old darker one.  I will reach out to Sadler.

They have some older pot calls of Southland at a local Sporting Goods store up here.  I will swing by and see what strikers are with them.
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline Gobbleandgrunt

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2018, 10:33:38 AM »
Pauline farm supply? I thought of them.

Offline Swamprunner

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 11:32:49 AM »

They have some older pot calls of Southland at a local Sporting Goods store up here.  I will swing by and see what strikers are with them.

Thanks buddy.  If they have a yellowheart crystal, you should buy it.  I think it is the best call ever made