turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Recent additions to the pot flock

Started by Coop1082, December 16, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coop1082

Some of the newer additions to the pot call flock. 100% pure turkey in every one of these! From left to right a Jimmy Schaffer "select" Zebrawood Crystal over Glass, Jimmy Schaffer Zebrawood/Redheart Aluminum Over Glass, Mark Cornelius Padauk Glass Over Glass, Bill Lyman Padauk Deadly Double 2 Glass Over Glass Over Slate, TJ Johnson Zebrawood Slate Over Glass, Scott Hock White Oak Slate Over Glass, Andy Kaiser Redheart Bronzed Glass Over Aluminum, and a Lon Trice Orange Agate Glass Over Glass. Thanks for the look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

TerryLNanny

Sweet!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

CMBOSTC

That pictures is filled with beauty. Awesome calls!

sbbow

Andy makes a great call! Been wondering about the Mac calls?

Coop1082

Mark makes an extremely good pot sbbbow. It's my first from Mark and won't be my last. I've been wanting to try one for a while and I'm certainly glad I did!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

beardhunter87

Coop you have the same taste as me I can tell  :drool: if you could only take 3 tomm what would you take of these??? Been on the fence about to get that Schaffer Zebrawood

Chris O

Nice batch that is awesome zebra wood on the Schaffer call, probably the best I have seen. I am usually not the biggest fan looks wise. I know it has good qualities for sound but man that is a sharp one

Coop1082

That's a tough one beardhunter! They are all absolutely vest worthy. I actually don't even know if I could give you a honest answer or pick just 3 lol! I will say this. That zebrawood crystal from Jimmy is the best crystal I've heard from him to date. That's hard for me to say as well because I have a few from Mr. Jimmy that are off the charts!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

3bailey3

Very nice Coop and I agree that is the best looking zebrawood pot I have ever seen, what about that Lyman two sider it looks awesome

Coop1082

I love the Lyman Bailey! It's a smaller pot but brings a big sound. A ton of versatility in that caller without a doubt. The slate obviously does soft talk really well but the glass side tones down really easily and holds its tone whether you're playing it soft or cranking on it.
CRUSADERS

[/img]

3bailey3

Hey Coop after all of your recent pick ups what are you going to be looked for at Unicoi ?

Coop1082

Going to be focused on boxes more than anything I imagine. Atleast that's the plan but I'm sure that will go up in the air the minute I walk through the door! Haha
CRUSADERS

[/img]

sbbow

Hey Coop the zebrawood you think it's better than the blue mahoe? That call is a hard call to beat jmo.

Coop1082

Jimmy's Blue Mahoe and Flame Elder crystal have been pretty well untouchable for me but this one takes the cake. I told Mr. Jimmy the exact same thing and that was hard for me to admit because his Mahoe is like you said really hard to beat. I ran them all 3 back and forth today for darn near an hour (made the wife real happy) and I really do think the Zebrawood is my favorite!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

quavers59

Really nice looking pots for sure. Pots are my first pick followed by boxes.