OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Winchester sxp chokes?  (Read 1165 times)

Offline jbo225

Winchester sxp chokes?
« on: December 02, 2017, 01:08:37 PM »
So...I don't wanna get bashed too much for this but here it goes I recently bought a Winchester sxp field pump 12g and of course now I'm looking for a choke. What is everyone using in there's I know I know every gun is different and to pattern it well I don't have that sort of money to buy 5-6 chokes running $40-$60(law enforcement salary isn't much) so I just want a generally idea of what chokes yall are using.

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
Re: Winchester sxp chokes?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 03:24:58 PM »
what shell you going to shoot?   You should get a LE discount most places.  :icon_thumright:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Offline jbo225

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 04:54:06 PM »
im planning on shooting the LB since they did so well in the 1100

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 09:54:04 AM »
I would try a 670 to see what it will do. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA