turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Blue Mahoe crystal over slate (SOLD)

Started by pauld, November 29, 2017, 02:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauld

Blue Mahoe Crystal over slate. I did 7 of these for this year, 5 were for orders and I had 2 left. After these I likely won't be doing any more for a while. Call is $75 TYD and includes a custom striker. Call has great tone and rasp all the way through. Excellent high on the front and crisp yelp and pop on the bottom of the note.

Clardh

pauld

I appreciate it. I usually say backlogged in work but love getting ahead so I can offer some calls to y'all on here. This one is a gem for sure.

idratherb

HookedonHooks

I've got one of these from Paul, and they're a killer call. Buy with confidence, and I'm sure it won't be your last from Mr. Durham.

pauld

Thank ya gentlemen. She sold quick but I can text a sound file to anyone that is interested in the last blank I have of mahoe.

beardhunter87

Interested in it can I hear the soundfile? Looks very clean and the Mahoe looks awesome.

pauld

Quote from: beardhunter87 on November 29, 2017, 09:28:02 PM
Interested in it can I hear the soundfile? Looks very clean and the Mahoe looks awesome.

This one went quick and is heading to Florida. I do have a piece left that I'll turn this weekend and have a soundfile I can text or email ya.

outdoors

:icon_thumright:   :icon_thumright:
high on the front and crisp yelp and pop on the bottom of the note
                      Thanks Paul , really nice

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

pauld