turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Handcrafted longbox AND shortbox holsters

Started by Yoder409, November 07, 2017, 09:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Same sturdy leather holsters built tank tough (to paraphrase a customer) and featuring a sheepskin lined interior, 1 3/4" belt loop and a strutting gobbler embossed.

Longbox holster was designed to hold Cost-style paddle callers and similar............will fit a Primos Battleship, as well.   The longbox holster WILL NOT fit the Watkins Fiddle Paddle.

Shortbox holster is adjustable to secure a wide size range of calls.

$45 TYD your choice.

Prefer PayPal, but have done Postal money order and can again.

Thanks for looking !!!

Longbox :

Shortbox:

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

mgm1955

Happy hooker

I bought the short box model last year quality was superb!!
The longbox model is just more of a good thing  :you_rock:

Yoder409

I am glad you are happy with your shortbox holster.  Hope it serves you through many years and many longbeards !!!

Thank you for the kind words !!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Still a few left, so bumpin'.............
PA elitist since 1979

Turk1

Hi,

I'm interested in your holsters. Any available pictures?
Pricing ??? Do you have telephone Number?

Thank You,
Jeff

Turk1

What is your current price and delivery for a holster?  I would appreciate a contact number or web site.
Thanks!!!

Yoder409

Quote from: Turk1 on January 16, 2018, 08:57:42 PM
What is your current price and delivery for a holster?  I would appreciate a contact number or web site.
Thanks!!!

PM sent
PA elitist since 1979

aclawrence

I don't have a long box but I really like your holster. Does anyone ever run these on the belt with a dangler attachment. I run my BHK knife that way and it is really comfortable. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Quote from: aclawrence on January 22, 2018, 09:31:20 PM
I don't have a long box but I really like your holster.

Thank you for the kind words, sir !!

Another small run of BOTH longbox and shortbox holsters will be available very soon...........within a week, I am hoping.  Your choice, $45 TYD.

PA elitist since 1979

SinGin

Tagged for later. Very nice looking holsters  :drool:

Yoder409

Quote from: SinGin on February 15, 2018, 07:23:19 PM
Tagged for later. Very nice looking holsters  :drool:

Thank you for the kind words, sir !!

The holsters are still, seemingly, coming in one door and going right out the other.

I will be happy to hook you up when you are ready.
PA elitist since 1979

Greg Massey

On the long box holster , how long is it, can you order one with the outside cover part about 3 -4 inches less, so you don't have to grip the paddle to remove the call...?