OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Nikon Prostaff Turkey Pro Scope SOLD  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Nugget_59

Nikon Prostaff Turkey Pro Scope SOLD
« on: November 07, 2017, 09:10:53 AM »
Hey OG's,
I am new to OG.com Been turkey hunting for years and years and can't believe I haven't heard of this place. Please message me if I do this incorrectly or if I should post in a different location. I have read the guidelines and haven't noticed anything that would be contrary to them.

I have a Nikon Turkey Pro Shotgun designed for turkey hunting! Bought this scope 4-5 years ago to take my friend’s kid hunting and let my girlfriend try to hunt. Kid killed one! it was epic and as they tend to do, the girlfriend found a better longbeard and  left me haha! The scope has been on my Mossberg in the safe for almost 5 years. Looked it up on amazon and optics planet, $225-$250 to get the scope ARD and camo scope rings. I’m asking $200 or best offer. Give me a txt anytime for more pics 9312732973 .
This scope has some sweet features :
Waterproof, shock proof, retical helps judge range. If turkey head fills aperture you’re in range! 5 inch eye relief , 3-9x40. Have box and everything. Let me know !
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 09:44:51 AM by Nugget_59 »

Offline Fl strutter

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Nikon Prostaff Turkey Pro Scope
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 05:00:25 PM »
I'll take it. Will call u after 6.