OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: SOLD  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Glenda Green

• GreensCCH
SOLD
« on: November 01, 2017, 09:14:20 PM »
  UPDATE: 11-16....... I AM OUT OF NUMBERS 1,5 &6. IF YOU ARE INTERESED IN SIMILAR SHADES IN BROWN, I WILL BE HAPPY TO LOOK FOR SOME LEATHER...JUST LET ME KNOW.
I am excited to be able to post some new product. On my last trip to pick up leather I was able to get some longer skinner pieces. So ..... made some single pouches for trumpet, yelper and wing bone calls. What better way to protect your calls. All are made from cowhide leather. Measuring 3” wide and 9” Long. Several different colors to choose from. All good quality leather. Sewn on an industrial machine with heavy duty bonded nylon thread. The closure is 3/4” knitted elastic. Think ahead.....great Christmas gifts for your friends with those “special” calls that need protecting. There are multiples of each color. For you guys that make these calls it would be a great way to offer your calls. If you brand your trademark on your calls, this would be perfect to brand your logo on a pouch. Some colors brand better than others. The middle/heavy weight tan leather brands the best. I am offering these for $10.00 each. Shipping is $3.00 extra. Email me the numbers you are interested in. If more than one I will weigh and give you a total cost. Send me your mailing info with the ones you are interested in. My email is greenscch@yahoo.com    I prefer this over PM from OG..This is also my PayPal account email. PayPal or mail money order accepted. I will send you a tracking number after shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 08:51:38 PM by Glenda Green »
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Offline Glenda Green

• GreensCCH
Re: Custom made 100% cowhide leather trumpet/yelper/Wing bone single pouches
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 08:57:23 PM »
UPDATED
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Offline Glenda Green

• GreensCCH
Re: SOLD
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 08:52:21 PM »
SOLD  :santaclaus: