OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Perfection 25th Anniversary Set  (Read 1788 times)

Offline SnozzBox

Perfection 25th Anniversary Set
« on: October 31, 2017, 04:44:17 PM »
Hi Gents,

Longtime lurker and only a very recent poster.  Been playing with turkey calls for many years and am slowly paring down on numbers.  I've got a neat Perfection 25th Anniversary set in unused condition with the case, slipcover, and all the extra goodies entact - the spur pin, medallion, cert. of authenticity signed by Jim Clay and Thomas Duvall.  The pot call itself is glass with the 25th Anniversary (1971 - 1996) logo under the glass.  The striker is a brown laminate material.  It's a nice item but I'm just not a pot call guy.  Does anyone have any idea of fair value for this set?  Any feedback is most appreciated - Thank you!

Offline North of 8

Re: Perfection 25th Anniversary Set
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 06:29:57 PM »
please post pix of the back side of the call

Offline SnozzBox

Re: Perfection 25th Anniversary Set
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 09:23:46 PM »
Will do.  I tried to attach a pic but am getting the error message below.  The picture is a JPEG file and is approx 5.6MB. 

An Error Has Occurred!
Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information.

Offline SnozzBox

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 10:21:52 PM »
Will do.  I tried to attach a pic but am getting the error message below.  The picture is a JPEG file and is approx 5.6MB. 

An Error Has Occurred!
Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SnozzBox

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 10:23:53 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk