OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Help me put some glass on my new turkey gun  (Read 6952 times)

Offline Jroddc

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
Re: Help me put some glass on my new turkey gun
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2018, 06:41:58 PM »
Eotech 512

Offline Hooksnhorns

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2018, 11:58:12 PM »
I've been using a 2-7x33 Leupold turkey scope for a few yrs. I used a truglo trubrite before that. Missed 3 in one year with that trubrite and canned it. Wouldn't go back to anything else. Love the leupy scope.
Don't Tread On Me

Offline turkey_picker

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2018, 09:38:33 PM »
Eotech 512

This
 :z-winnersmiley:

Offline sixbird

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2018, 11:08:30 AM »
I've been using a Burris Fast Fire III for a few years now and couldn't be more happy with it's performance. You only shoot 40 (or those who stretch it, somewhat more) so the need for something precise as far as aiming point (as with 100 yd. + shooting) is nonexistent.
The Reflex sights are bright and precise enough for any turkey hunters needs. They're durable and, like a previous poster said, no danger of an eye crescent with one.
Regarding durability and ruggedness, they put them on the slide of pistols. I can't imagine a greater ruggedness test. That and I know a lot of people who have put them on turkey guns and have had zero trouble with them, myself included
They are light and reliable and they have a forever warranty without registering them and no matter if you're the first owner or a consequent one.
That's my vote...