turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

10/21/17

Started by Happy, October 22, 2017, 01:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Spent a mancation weekend with my oldest boy. Long story but to sum it all up it was a great time that involved getting puked on by a drunk squirrel, a few warning shots fired, some belly crawling in very short grass and then a successful conclusion to Wv youth season for the 3rd year in a row. The boy is getting pretty good  as this hunting bussiness and I am even more proud of the young man he is becoming.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

3bailey3

Congrats that's awesome!

Clardh

The lessons he is learning just can't be taught in the classroom! Great stuff!!!

Farmboy27

Congrats!  Good times for sure!

RutnNStrutn

Sounds like an awesome day!!

wvspitndrum

mossyhorn2

Congrats to both of you!!!

SS Calls

mgm1955

crow

congrats on a good hunt to you both

Greg Massey

Congrats my friend ...one proud young man...nice deer

merocustomcalls

I've been a member here for a long time.  I am pretty sure that the phrase "getting puked on by a drunk squirrel" has never appeared on this website.

Happy

Glad I could bring something new to the table. I am pretty creative but I couldn't make that one up. Just glad it wasn't me that got puked on but my boy. Things are usually funnier if they happen to someone else.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

daddyduke

Congrats to both of you.
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

captpete

Congrats to the young man on his deer. We need to hear more about this "puked on by a drunk squirrel" thing.