Main Menu

A variety of subjects who shuttered the cameras this summer

Started by michiganbowbender, September 18, 2017, 06:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michiganbowbender

Lifetime Member of  "The Few The Proud"

mgm1955

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

HookedonHooks

Wow! Them are nice, particularly the bucks at the end, I'm sure that one was certainly exciting. All the pictures are VERY nice, I'd bet you could probably make an outdoor calendar for the following year with those shots, and make it a bit of regular thing, I'd personally love a calendar of my trailcam pictures if I had a trailcam that took quality shots like that.

michiganbowbender

I've thought about doing a calendar, I was given one as a surprise gift from a friend a couple of years ago containing many pictures taken by my cams and it was very, very cool, I will admit.

jdrouhard87

mmorgan9812

michiganbowbender

For a period of about 5 years I was building my own trailcameras using Sony digital cameras and motion activated control boards, commonly referred to as "Homebrew trail cameras", and I built upwards of three hundred or so for myself, friends, and those who requested a build from me.

Last year I became afflicted with severe Rheumatoid Arthritis in both hands, leaving me unable to continue building them because of the fine, highly detailed modifications required to make the cameras useable in the hobby.
Fun while it lasted, but sadly another chapter ended in the all too short, book of life.

mmorgan9812