turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Preacherman Box Calls!!

Started by Yelper, September 15, 2017, 10:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yelper

I got a few boxes from Preacher man recently. These are some great sounding calls, and I usually don't prefer raspy calls but this Snakewood Holly box is fantastic as is the Walnut/Cedar and the Wenge/Persimmon. Also in the picture is a Walnut/Poplar and a Ebony/Persimmon.
Top picture-Wenge/Persimmon- Walnut/Cedar-Snakewood/Holly

IMG_20170915_091851103

Ebony/Persimmon-Walnut/Poplar and the Snakewood/Holly again.

IMG_20170915_092003154

vt35mag

Awesome flock!  Jody makes a great box call.

Dfxhunter

:turkey2:  sweet set of calls . I really like that ebony/ persimmon !!!!!!!

hunter22

Awesome calls from an outstanding maker.

Yelper

If your looking for one of his boxes, go to his Facebook page tomorrow morning 16 Sept at 10 a.m. Eastern time to listen to some sound files of a few for sale.

Preacherman Custom Turkey Calls "The Cluck Commander" added 2 new photos.

· September 13 at 4:17pm ·
Soft Talking Saturday!!!!!!! This Saturday starting at 10am est I'm gonna have various soft talkers for the ones that don't like the hard raspy box call. The wood combos will consist of walnut/mineral poplar, walnut/cedar, wenge/persimmon and others. All these will be priced at $125 a piece shipped and will include my lid strap and coin in the end of each call. Below is an example of what's coming and there won't be a lot of em so set your clock. Thanks.

davisd9

Love the snakewood/butternut preacherman i picked up from vt35mag!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Dfxhunter

Don't forget he has the Saturday sale going on now, I think he still has a few left on FB

mgm1955

jimmy w

He is a great guy that makes a great call,Really enjoyed doing business with him

CoachK

Is there any other way to order his calls than facebook? I don't do any of the social media sites

jimmy w

Quote from: CoachK on September 29, 2017, 07:32:15 AM
Is there any other way to order his calls than facebook? I don't do any of the social media sites
Give him a call...(336) 302-1167

Grey Owl