News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pennsylvania LIVE Elk cam...

Started by SteelerFan, September 13, 2017, 05:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteelerFan

PA game commission and partners provide a live 24/7 feed - Elk cam

You can watch deer, turkey, and elk in the fields - or turn up the volume and listen to the distant bugles and the crickets. It's pretty cool - worth a save in your favorites for the next couple of weeks. Last evening there was a really nice bull feeding with some cows.

https://hdontap.com/index.php/video/stream/pa-game-commission-elk-cam?spotim_referrer=newsfeed&utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_newsfeed&spot_im_comment_id=sp_uSYKTlWH_221_c_qI50EG

HookedonHooks

Heck I logged on and there were four shooter bucks standing right in front of the camera and two VERY nice bull elk in the end of the field bugling away.

Some does and cows were in the mix too, this is WAY freaking cool. Thank you very much for sharing the link with everyone.

idratherb

NCbowjunkie

I'm going to check that out, I've hunted elk in Colorado bow and gun, I have harvested bull elk with gun. I used to put in for a penn. draw tag till kentucky started the draw. Been putting in every year for Kentucky tag , only a 3 1/2 hrs drive to be in Kentucky elk country.  Last year while bow hunting deer in eastern Kentucky ( Bell county) I walked up on a spike bull, to rid myself of any temptation ,I put my bow on the ground and took out the camera, I followed this spike for some time ,got to 15 rds at times, as I left he would follow me like I was on his turf . Exciting just to see that,

compton30

PA does a really excellent job with stuff like this. In the Spring, they always get a couple cameras on a Bald Eagle nest. Really cool stuff.

HookedonHooks

Quote from: compton30 on September 14, 2017, 01:34:17 AM
PA does a really excellent job with stuff like this. In the Spring, they always get a couple cameras on a Bald Eagle nest. Really cool stuff.

We used to watch the Eagle streams in our high school biology class, those are cool too, but nothing like this. Like I said I logged and was looking at four shooter bucks and two big ol' bulls bugling their little hearts out!

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Will

I just checked the link and there was a small flock of turkeys along the road. You could hear some light helping and distant bugling, good stuff.

SteelerFan

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Blow it up full screen on the laptop and it makes you feel like you're sitting in your treestand....

Terry

It's pretty addicting. Anyone see an elk yet?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SteelerFan

Quote from: Terry on September 14, 2017, 05:29:45 PM
It's pretty addicting. Anyone see an elk yet?

Past two evenings they have been hitting the field at dusk. Between now and dark they should be showing up...

Terry

Some decent beards on the turkey hanging out right now...

SteelerFan

SteelerFan

Terry

Screen shot