turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Announcement *****hurricane Irma

Started by Old Gobbler, September 06, 2017, 09:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Praying for the safety of all. Keep your heads about you guys.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

outdoors

IM TIRED NOW , BOARDED UP THE WINDOWS TOO THE HOUSE , PLANTS STUFFED IN THE GARAGE WITH THE WIFES CAR  .... COULDN'T DO MUCH TOO MY SHED ,I HAVE ALOT OF VALUABLES IN THERE
I HATE TOO SAY IT , BUT ELMA IS A REALLY NICE LOOKING HURRICANE she's VERY GOOD FORM...
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Kylongspur88

TerryLNanny

Looks like she's shifted a little west, hope this helps ya'll out. Looks like Tampa area now, I live in the panhandle,the more it moves west the more we'll get. Don't wish this on anyone.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

Fl strutter

I'm in North Florida in Madison county and the eye is looking like it's coming straight to us or just a big it to the west which is bad news.

Old Gobbler

Power is down for most in se florida

Pray for the folks on the west coast . This hurricane is a 25 mile wide wood chipper
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

eorlando

Still have power over here in Cape Coral. Hunkered down at the elementary school I work at with my family. Safer here than at my house. Time will tell how my house will fare. For those wondering I did pack ALL of my trumpets and brought them with me just in case. LOL

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CMBOSTC

I have the news on, it breaks my heart for you guys. I hope that everyone stays safe.

SinGin

So glad your still posting up, let's us know your ok. Sent ya a pm about an update but this is good enough. Hang in there

eorlando

It's getting nasty here. Just lost power about 30 minutes ago. Trees down everywhere. And the worst is still about two and a half hours away. My neighbor just messaged me and said my house looks good so far. Fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HookedonHooks

Quote from: eorlando on September 10, 2017, 12:12:25 PM
Time will tell how my house will fare. For those wondering I did pack ALL of my trumpets and brought them with me just in case. LOL

Atleast this man has his priorities in line....  :funnyturkey: :funnyturkey: :funnyturkey:

Really though, becausethis hurricane is not a joking matter, everyone down there, PLEASE, bear down and be safe.  You will make it, and there will help on the back end of this.

bbcoach

To ALL of you in Florida, my Heart and Prayers are with you.  Been their last year with Matthew and all the rain that we were dealt here in NC.  My BEST to ALL.

wvspitndrum

outdoors

YUP , COUNT DOWN ....
THE NEWS SAID FOR PINELLAS COUNTY IS GOING TO GET IT AROUND 8 PM
SO ,
GOD BLESS MY MOM SHE IS 89 PICKED HER UP YESTERDAY FROM HER CONDO AND
MY WIFE AND I ARE READY TOO TAKE HER HOME .....
I DONT KNOW ........
THEY SAID ON THE NEWS THERE FLOODING IN CHARLESTON , CAROLINA NOW , WOW
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Tail Feathers

Prayers for you folks in FL.  Please post up when it's past and you are able to let us know you're OK.
Be safe!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!