turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Announcement *****hurricane Irma

Started by Old Gobbler, September 06, 2017, 09:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

As some of you may know .......I am located in So Florida right on the broward -palm beach counties line , 8 miles from the Atlantic Ocean as the crow flys

The server ....for OG is located in a Cat 5 proof building in the Orlando area -  it's unlikely that the OG site may go  down .....however it's looking very likely that I may loose power at my house (hurricane Wilma resulted in 3.5 weeks power outage ) .....so in the event the site goes down , we will get it back up as soon as possible ....when that happens nobody knows if it will go down , and if it does when it pops back up --rest assured if it does we will be working on it - the latest track has the hurricane 25 mile diameter running right over my house and 10 million other folks too....

If you don't see me or hear from me for awhile ...I'll be fine I have enough camping gear ,fuel , food and combat weapons to outfit a brigade and I know exactly how much to lead to put on a running looter anyways.....

Take care ya'll   -- Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

idratherb

outdoors

HEY BUD , IM DEW WEST FROM U ON THE GULF COAST, AND IM SWEATING IT
WHEN ITS OVER , IS WHEN ITS OVER AND GONE .....
THERES GOING TO BE ALOT OF PROPERTY DAMAGE......
JUST HAVE TO PRAY ............
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

eorlando

Keep safe Shannon. I am west of you as well in Fort Myers. Outdoors where are you?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CMBOSTC

All of you in the path of the storm, keep your heads down and please be safe as possible. God bless, you'll be in my prayers.

outdoors

Quote from: eorlando on September 06, 2017, 09:28:49 PM
Keep safe Shannon. I am west of you as well in Fort Myers. Outdoors where are you?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HEY , I LIVE IN SEMINOLE.....

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

guesswho

Hunker down, it could be a wild ride.  My parents are farther inland (Polk County), and have a Niece  that lives on Big Pine Key.  Hopefully it will take an unexpected turn and not make landfall.   
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

mwr

silvestris

Prayers to all.  Be careful about the running looters; make sure he or they are running at you or another person with intent.  An unlucky facet of our deadly force law is that one must be in reasonable fear of death or bodily injury before acting.  There are some headline seeking prosecutors out there who would love to ruin a victim's (hero's) life.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

NCbowjunkie

Shannon, Keith, Eric ,and all others in the path of the storm , stay safe , looks like the extended path is projected to travel on up to the carolinas as well it shows to come directly my place, the last one that came in this far was Hugo.
Keith , I put your call in the mail yesterday morn ,it went priority mail ( 2 day) , it should be there tomorrow, if you don't get it ,let me know and I will check tracking.

Greg Massey

Prayers for all the people in the path of this storm...stay safe everyone......

Will

Chris O

cjordan

My family and I will be keeping all of y'all in our prayers.

Gawhitaker

Prayers for all of you in the path of that storm.. be Safe