turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

It is upon us!

Started by Coop1082, September 02, 2017, 12:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coop1082

That's sad to hear about your wife Davis! Lol. Just kidding buddy. However Tennessee and auburn run a close race of my least favorite SEC team! I was glad to see Tua take the field a couple drives for Bama today. I'm one of the fans on the Jalen Hurts bandwagon and really think if he could ever find some accuracy in throwing the deep ball he would be hell to deal with, but I can't deny I've been dying to see all the hype surrounding Tua. Didn't get to see much, but did get to see how accurate he really is! Hope he sticks around long enough to take the helm  and doesn't transfer out like we've had QBs do as of recently.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

BowBendr

Good to see my defending natl champs handle Auburn last night with some stellar defense ! Go Tigers !!

Coop1082

That Clemson defense is FAST bowbendr! Hoping for Iron Bowl sake the Clemson offense  is just slow to get rolling with some early season hiccups and Auburn's defense isn't as good as they made out to be lol.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

Big Guy

Iowa Hawkeye fan.  Typical Iowa-Iowa State game yesterday.  Iowa State plays their best game of the year and Iowa plays their worst.  Lucky to get out of there with a win, but I'll take it.