OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: 11-87 issue please help  (Read 1351 times)

Offline buzzardroost

11-87 issue please help
« on: September 02, 2017, 12:04:16 PM »
This 11-87 follower( I think it's called) keeps staying in a depressed position. When you try to chamber shells, they shoot out of the bottom of the gun. I can reach in and manually push it to the normal position but it just goes right back to depressed once you work the bolt. What have I done wrong? Thanks .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cuppednlocked

Re: 11-87 issue please help
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 12:43:57 PM »
Is it the sheller carrier assembly or the follower?  The follower is in the magazine tube.  The shell stops can be gummed up or broken.

The carrier assembly lifts the shells into the chamber from the magazine.  If the carrier isn't working correctly I would pull the trigger group and inspect the springs etc.

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 01:50:43 PM »
pull the 2 pins drop the trigger.  spray with something that will cut grease. (Brake cleaner, starting fuild, or gun cleaner)    It should be spring loaded see if u see problem with spring. 

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Offline buzzardroost

11-87 issue please help
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 04:11:26 PM »
I stand corrected , shell carrier assembly is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Tombo

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 06:20:03 PM »
What Sumtoy said.  Their trigger /carrier assembly is very simple, and very easily fixed.