OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Longbeardfever4ever

• Limbhanger
Thank You
« on: August 24, 2017, 07:41:27 AM »
Just wanted to thank you guys for buying calls. Finances are tight with the move and all but y'all have been good to me!
There should be one last batch, hopefully. Heading to the shop in a minute to turn some last minute pots. Tomorrow is my last turning day I believe.
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

Offline Coop1082

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Thank You
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 12:18:20 PM »
^ what TJ said! Purchasing from you has been a joy and the killer calls that come along with the service make it all the better!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

Offline Clardh

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 09:03:12 PM »
Mike,

Good luck with the move and I look forward to you turning more pots in the future. I love my pair of calls I purchased and l look forward to buying more! Thanks for the service.

Offline 1iagobblergetter

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 10:26:26 AM »
Mike,

Good luck with the move and I look forward to you turning more pots in the future. I love my pair of calls I purchased and l look forward to buying more! Thanks for the service.
X2 Its hard to not buy from someone as Humble and Gracious as you..Thanks for a couple of great calls!!

Offline HookedonHooks

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
  • You gotta keep on keepin' on.
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 06:58:08 PM »
My package from Mr. Longnecker arrived today....

In it was a Mahoe Crystal/aluminum. As many of you know, I'm covered up in Mahoe crystals, and I will honestly say none are quite like this one. First off, I don't have many in crystal over alum, but Mike told me that he preferred working alum under a crystal surface, so I told him that's what I wanted. At the end of the day, Mike came up with a call that goes from 0-100 and is pure turkey every step of the way. Crystal surface in a Mahoe pot is almost always a guarunteed screamer, but the way this one soft talks is like none other.

I knew I was going to have a good one when Mike text me up saying if he was going to the competitions he'd have to that call with him, because it's that good. Well he certainly wasn't joking.

Mike, I can honestly say that I am so ridiculously happy, that calling it ridiculous is an understatement. Getting into this small project with you has been a true blessing, as well as it has allowed me to get several other pots from you, several that came today, and several more in the last batch, and continuing all the way through the way you are, just shows he outstanding person and customer service you dedicate yourself towards....

I'll say this, if you don't have one from Mike, get one, he's got one small batch coming up, so snag one, because I think most of the guys that got them know what they got.

Offline saverx

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 11:06:46 PM »
I also have a couple of his pots and they sound like a hen not a call. His calls are second to none. I wasn't going to post in this thread because I wanted to try and snipe another one from his next batch but I guess the word has gotten out.

Offline mgm1955

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 11:08:49 PM »
Great pots Mike!! Looking forward to getting more.

Offline Longbeardfever4ever

• Limbhanger
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 10:32:44 AM »
Thanks, yall!
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24