OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

ALL SOLD THANK YOU!

Started by Longbeardfever4ever, August 22, 2017, 03:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longbeardfever4ever

I just keep messing with different stuff, seeing as we leave soon. Going to have one more small batch after this.
Left to right top
Canary Glass over Purple heart ($60), Canary Glass over Slate ($60), Zebrawood Crystal over Zebrawood ($70), Zebrawood Crystal over Zebrawood ($70)
Left to Right Bottom
Wenge Raw Aluminum over glass ($65), Yellowheart Anodized aluminum over glass ($60), Yellowheart Bronze Glass over Purple heart ($65), Yellowheart Glass over Glass ($55).

Shipping is $7 for one call, free if you buy more than one. PayPal adds a 3 percent fee, and if you want to send a check in the the mail I need it delivered before the end of next week.
I told several folks I did not have a bronze glass call to sell. I pulled this from my personal collection.
Thanks!!
Mike
If you want to hear a call please text me at 570 484 1738.
Going out for dinner tonight so it could be late or tomorrow when you hear back from me. Whoever wants a call first gets it I check message, text, and post time stamps.
Thanks!
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

HookedonHooks

I'll take the Canary over Purpleheart

gravvity

Texted you on the yellow heart bronzed glass, Mike

Longbeardfever4ever

Wenge Raw Aluminum, Yellowheart Bronze Glass and canary glass over Purple heart are all sold pending funds
Hook's Custom Calls

Chris O

That canary is nice looking.You got the one I would pick Hooks congrats. I am sure they all sound good and they are all good looking calls I just like that one the best

Longbeardfever4ever

Canary glass over slate is sold.
Hook's Custom Calls

jed clampett

Shoot Mike...bad timing for me just got up..work 3rd shift..lol

Dfxhunter

I know how you feel Jed, I'm heading in for my3rd shift now. Lol

mgm1955

Longbeardfever4ever

Real sorry to the fellas on third shift!
One zebra Crystal is sold along with the Yellowheart aluminum and glass over glass. Someone is currently looking at the last Crystal.
Thanks!
Hook's Custom Calls

Dfxhunter

Well thanks Mike . Sometimes we lose some , sometimes we win some because of 3rd shift work. Lol