OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Delete

Started by Matt k, August 15, 2017, 07:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt k

delete

TerryLNanny

I know of the DD Adams award, didn't realize he made a call. You have a gem there. Never seen one.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

idratherb

KentuckyHeadhunter

Matt I thought there was a book coming out about DD Adams(?). Do you have any insight into that?  This is a very special call indeed. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

TerryLNanny

I will give you 350.00pp now.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

crenshawco

Wow that's a cool piece of history there. Glws.  :drool:

mgm1955

callmakerman

Great call right there. Only wish it had the striker. There is a book coming out I believe by Christmas this year written by Mike Joyner. Long over due on this great call maker.

paboxcall

Awesome call. Mine are not that old, wish they were.

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Matt k

Thanks guys. Unfortunately, my understanding is that dd didn't think you need more than one striker for multiple calls from him unless you made it a point to bug him for more. So I have several calls with no strikers. I'm keeping the strikers I have with the calls I'v decided  to keep.

paboxcall

Quote from: Matt k on August 15, 2017, 10:43:07 PM
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, my understanding is that dd didn't think you need more than one striker for multiple calls from him unless you made it a point to bug him for more. So I have several calls with no strikers. I'm keeping the strikers I have with the calls I'v decided  to keep.

I understand, I lost one of his that was all walnut. It ran on every call I had.  :'(
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

243kid

I can't wait to learn more about DD Adams and the impact he has made on turkey hunting and calling!

drenalinld

Show off.....lol

Sweet pot. What is the pot made of?

Matt k

Some type of plastic, not sure if it's turned or injection molded or what. Someone with more knowledge of dd would know