OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Brad Roberts Osage Aluminum Aluminum+Mahoe Bronzed Glass

Started by beardhunter87, August 12, 2017, 12:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beardhunter87

All I can say is wow. Beautiful pots and wood, also best sounding aluminum I own up there with my Sepele Aluminum. Mahoe is just perfect. That back end you always want in a call. Can't wait to see this Prototype and try them out next year.

beardhunter87

Mahoe+Osage.
And his 2 peice dymondwood strikers are awesome! Have 5 of his 1 peices and I reccomend getting a dymondwood 2 peice.

Chris O

Coop1082

Awesome piece of Mahoe! Two killers there! Congrats buddy
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

HookedonHooks

I ordered a Mahoe Crystal/ over whatever he wants to put under it along with his new prototype. I can't wait till mine get here, and seeing everyone else's orders show is making me more anxious.

Browning87

Great set of calls man! That mahoe looks gorgeous. Do yourself a favor, if you don't have a Lyman dymalux striker go ahead and get one and sit back and watch them come running!!!

beardhunter87

Well I'm officially jealous!! Snaewood AND Mahoe laminate? Hang on to that one lol I like the idea over Slate as well. He said I can have a Prototype but I still don't know what but if it's better than the 3 I have from him , I'm a happy camper. Post pics ASAP TJ

Coop1082

I'm on the list for Brad's proto as of 5 minute ago! Lol. From what I've picked up he's got two in two different woods. I took the easy way out and just told him whichever one sounds best to his ear, sign me up. TJ I can't not be jealous of a mahoe/snake laminate! That is going to be lights out!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

jed clampett

I have his zebrawood...poplar...blue mahoe...black walnut...and honey locust..all in bronze glass over aluminum....and padauk and blue mahoe bronze glass over slate....they are ALL killers

beardhunter87

Lucky man Jed, im getting the Prototype of course.both of them. He has 2  :drool: and I want the Padauk Glass Slate

beardhunter87

I don't hear much about the Maple Aluminum over Slate 2 Sider, but it's a killer. If anyone doesn't have it yet, I HIGHLY reccomend it. Great Yelp and cuts, purrs on the back and tree yelps are amazing.

mgm1955

jed clampett

Quote from: beardhunter87 on August 12, 2017, 12:41:29 AM
All I can say is wow. Beautiful pots and wood, also best sounding aluminum I own up there with my Sepele Aluminum. Mahoe is just perfect. That back end you always want in a call. Can't wait to see this Prototype and try them out next year.
that Osage is a fine looking pot...i may just have to order one!

vt35mag

Very nice calls!

When is the new prototype supposed to hit the street?  I probably should get on the list for one.

crenshawco

It's on the street. Got mine a week or so ago, and it's a killer!