OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I have a bad mailman.

Started by TerryLNanny, August 10, 2017, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerryLNanny

Just received a call today and USPS attached a envelope saying I owe a dollar shipping fee. WTH.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

jed clampett

I have had this happen before!...not sure how this works when they weigh for postage before its shipped

TerryLNanny

Just doesn't seem like I would be liable for the charge, the shipper should. Or the USPS messed up.
The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

Happy

Send the post office a processing fee of $2.00 for the effort you put into writing out a check.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

WV Ridge Reaper

I'd take $1.00 all in pennies and let them count em all

Happy hooker

Does UPS still have the policy of if your not home they leave your package at the neighbors??

doublespurs21

I never seen ups do that ,, all my packages are sitting by the door , when I come home,,

Chris O

mtns2hunt

I get all my mail at the store. He likes to anounce to everyone employees and customers. "Here's another Turkey call for your boss." LOL

Only had to pay extra postage once. Left parts off a microscope and did not pay all the postage. Done on pourpose.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

pauld

Better than when they just hold my packages I mail till I go up there just to be told "We can't read your hand writting."  >:(

HookedonHooks

Quote from: TerryLNanny on August 10, 2017, 07:20:44 PM
Just doesn't seem like I would be liable for the charge, the shipper should. Or the USPS messed up.
This just happened to me... Considering the shipper weighed the entire package and processed it through the USPS system, I'd say it's USPS fault, it's just they're not going to deliver package until the extra $1 is paid.

:TrainWreck1: I also have a PMO currently in limbo due to the USPS.  :TrainWreck1:

MattinIdaho

It depends. 9 times out of 10 it's a prepaid shipping label that someone entered the wrong weight or size. Sometimes it slides past the clerks at the counter but that's the minority.  "Most" of the time people would rather pay the postage due, have the package in hand and deal with trying to settle up with the shipper.