OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

True glow clamp on adjustable sights for CZ

Started by Chris O, July 31, 2017, 11:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris O

I know CZ isn't the most popular guns,but would anyone know what size of clamp on sight would fit the rib on a 712 auto?Do you just measure the width of the rib or do you need the thickness also.I didn't know if Remington or Benelli would be the same thanks for any info.

allaboutshooting

Quote from: Chris O on July 31, 2017, 11:16:32 AM
I know CZ isn't the most popular guns,but would anyone know what size of clamp on sight would fit the rib on a 712 auto?Do you just measure the width of the rib or do you need the thickness also.I didn't know if Remington or Benelli would be the same thanks for any info.

The Truglo Pro-Series is the best I've found and it comes in 1/4", 3/8", 6mm and 8mm sizes. I looked at the chart on the Truglo site and the CZ is not listed but you can measure the width of the rib and find the one that will work on your gun. Width measurement is all that is necessary.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Devastator

Do yourself a favor and buy the Williams Universal Slugger Sights.

Chris O

Quote from: Devastator on July 31, 2017, 05:47:07 PM
Do yourself a favor and buy the Williams Universal Slugger Sights.
who all carries this brand? Thanks

Chris O

Quote from: allaboutshooting on July 31, 2017, 04:33:51 PM
Quote from: Chris O on July 31, 2017, 11:16:32 AM

The Truglo Pro-Series is the best I've found and it comes in 1/4", 3/8", 6mm and 8mm sizes. I looked at the chart on the Truglo site and the CZ is not listed but you can measure the width of the rib and find the one that will work on your gun. Width measurement is all that is necessary.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,
Clark
It sure does thank you

allaboutshooting

By the way, CZ makes some excellent guns.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Chris O

Quote from: allaboutshooting on August 01, 2017, 09:13:47 AM
By the way, CZ makes some excellent guns.

Thanks,
Clark
I think so to I have 2 over & understand 3 semi auto with zero issues out of any of them. I just wish they had more options with a short barrel and made slug barrels for them.

bisley45

No experience with their shotguns, but my cz 527 and PCR are top notch. The quality is just outstanding.

Chris O

Quote from: bisley45 on August 02, 2017, 11:52:42 AM
No experience with their shotguns, but my cz 527 and PCR are top notch. The quality is just outstanding.
they make some pretty rifles . I have not seen ugly wood on any of their rifles and every one I hear about is a tack driver.