Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

a special call from Lamar Williams with the artistic touches of Kelly Puckett

Started by jmck, July 27, 2017, 12:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmck

Just recieved a heirloom call for sure made by Lamar Williams and decorated perfectly by Kelly Puckett. I have quite a few Lamar boxes from our long friendship, so I figured it was time for me to add a decorated call to the stable of his calls. He was willing to make me one to send to Kelly Puckett whose work and talent are beyond words. I sent Kelly pictures from a hunt of mine in Fla, and described what I was looking for, and did she nail it. On one side -it represents the "Big Oak area", has to be the biggest Live Oak in Fla, and on the other side is a group of two year actors that I played with one day for almost two hours passing countless shots. The lid portrays the bird I took on that trip that had 1 7/8" spurs. I am proud of this call from two great friends who I respect emensly-it represents a special hunt I had in Fla. The call Lamar made is Alaskian Yellow Cedar and Eastern Red Cedar.

Coop1082

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

EZ

eorlando

That is incredible. How about a pic of that bird and spurs? I would love to see it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hunter22

One of the finest looking calls I have ever seen. Two incredibly talented people made this one. Congrats Jeff.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Jeff that is outstanding.  Kelly's talent and Lamar's magic together.  Awesome.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

SS Calls

Quote from: hunter22 on July 27, 2017, 01:25:46 PM
One of the finest looking calls I have ever seen. Two incredibly talented people made this one. Congrats Jeff.

x2

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

crow

sbbow

Quote from: hunter22 on July 27, 2017, 01:25:46 PM
X3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

BluMtnGobbler

BRIAN

Matt k