OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: My new Benelli Supernova for Turkey/Geese  (Read 2470 times)

pabossie255

My new Benelli Supernova for Turkey/Geese
« on: July 27, 2017, 01:17:14 AM »
 :bike2:lI had a Remington 11-87 21" barrel while a great gun for Turkey not so much for high flying geese that I just took up last year after 36 years of hunting. Anyways here is my new Turkey/Geese gun Benelli Supernova Max-4 camo.

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
Re: My new Benelli Supernova for Turkey/Geese
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 08:49:48 AM »
congrats on new smoke poll
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Offline g8rvet

• Double Beard
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 12:45:54 PM »
Does it have the recoil dampener in it?  Mine did not but I got it, because at the time I had fallen for the marketing gimmick of 3.5" shells.  Mostly though, I liked the balance better with the recoil dampener in place.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Offline allaboutshooting

• In Memorial
  • Long Spur Gobbler
    • allaboutshooting
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 02:34:31 PM »
The Nova/Super Nova is a very good, trouble-free shotgun that should give you years of service. You know of course that goose hunting is almost as addictive as turkey hunting. A big Canada with wings set coming into a pit or blind is a beautiful sight.

I hope you enjoy that gun for many years.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Offline Spurs Up

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 07:13:36 PM »
Got the identical gun myself. Got one of pretty much every kind and the SuperNova is my favorite pump.  By far.

pabossie255

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 11:57:54 PM »
I don't know if it has the recoil dampener in it but I will be looking at a different recoil pad for it. I like the looks of the gel pad they have but a $100 for it is a little pricy. I bought mine used off a cop he said he only put 12 shells through it and it looks new. I love it and love how easy you can take it apart compleatly toclean it. And last season was the first year I have ever waterfowl hunted in the 36 years I have hunted and yes it's as addicting as hunting any other game with a little more action when you come on a flock of geese. I look forward to hunting with the Supernova somewhere like a month and a half till geese come in here so I can't wait already have my tag need to go to the PO and pick up my stamp yet.