OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Another SS Ebony/Holly Combo

Started by hunter22, July 25, 2017, 06:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Here's my Ebony/Holly I recently got from the SS boys. She is a little smaller than their regular box call and I think that is what makes this combo sound so good. If you are looking for a hunting call it would be hard to find one much better than this combo.
I added a soundfile under the pics. Done inside but you can here the turkey in her.

https://soundcloud.com/hunter22-2/ss-ebony-holly

vt35mag

Coop1082

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

sbbow

Nice looking box Rickey!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SS Calls

Thanks Rickey. Glad you like it friend!  :icon_thumright:

Ol Yelper

You've got that right Rickey. I have one to and it sounds and looks great. Love it!

davisd9

Been eyeing that combo myself! Great call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Beards and Hooks

Yoder409

Gorgeous call and a talker, too !!!    Good pick up !!!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Happy hooker

Ice cream sandwich!!! That's what I'd nickname it, I got the Henry Davis I may have to get that one too.

Happy hooker

Bad news,,he's out of holly,,just tried to order one,,you guys that got em can now rape us on the swapboard  :gobble:

TauntoHawk

I like his smaller profile box they fit an extra pocket on my vest that a regular box won't fit so that I can carry 2 short boxes if I like.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mgm1955

Great looking call that'll definitely kill turkeys.

BluMtnGobbler

BRIAN

mwr