turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Franchi Affinity 3

Started by GunRunner, July 21, 2017, 02:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunRunner

I have been shopping for a semi-auto turkey gun for sometime. I was in the BassPro in Memphis earlier this week "test driving" several models (Weatherby SA-459; Stoeger 3000; Mossberg 935; Remington's, and Winchester's). Then the salesman handed me the Franchi Affinity 3 and man.... it fit me perfectly. Action is very smooth. More than I want to spend, but I think this maybe the best fit for me.

Do any of you have experience with the Franchi Affinity 3?

Thanks

GunRunner

Chris O

I have always liked the feel of Franchi guns and have thought about getting rid of a couple guns and getting one also.Has anyone used one for a while under hunting conditions to tell us how the reliability is? I would like to know if any duck hunters have put one through it's paces in wet freezing conditions.

ccleroy

I have one ordered, I have 2 buddies that have been shooting them for a couple years, one has over 4,000 rounds through it no issues. He duck hunts with it religiously and says he has had no issues with the gun what so ever.

Old Gobbler

I shot one that buddy has for duck hunting , let me tell you that is a very sweet gun ,( I personally liked it better than a sbe or sbe2 ) feels and shoulders like a 20 -- if I didn't have so many guns I'd be very tempted to get one
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Chris O

I figured they were good guns,thanks for the reassuring info everyone.