turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Daryal Gosey Crow Call

Started by Old Gobbler, July 19, 2017, 08:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Guys , just wanted to share with you what  Daryal Gosey (NCbowjunkie )made for me , it's a ABSOLUTELY stunning in looks AND IN SOUND -the thing is loud ...and it can do some amazing tones , I'm definitely hunting with this one for sure

- Daryal has a modified internals with a very unique reed design , you'll have get one to see what it's all about .... it has a stabilized deer antler cleverly and skillfully sleeved inside of some Gabon Ebony , one of my very favorite woods !!!holar at him to hear this one for sure ph# 828/289-0205---

Daryal thank you so much and thanks for looking -- Shannon

I'm gonna try and make a sound file and post it this weekend

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

jed clampett

That's a awesome looking Crow call...!!

gravvity

KentuckyHeadhunter

Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

davisd9

Daryal makes a great crow call! Love mine and will be at his table in Unicoi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

NCbowjunkie

Thanks so much guys for the good words, I give Darrell Gibson credit for the sounds I'm getting, without his experience and patience and teaching me how to tune and get the best crow sounds I would be lost. I'm already building some for Unicoi, hope to have some on the table that will turn heads.

SteelerFan

Old Gobbler

I have to say again , this call has some amazing sound to it -- I gain do those groveley notes and bang out some thunder lap loud notes to string up a gobble , I got to make a lanyard for this one cause I can't afford to loose this call
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

M Sharpe

Daryal does some mighty fine work!!! Nice looking crow call Shannon!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Grey Owl

Absolutely gorgeous!

Darryl you didn't show me this one last week? ????????

mgm1955

Great looking call. Daryal makes a fine call!

3bailey3

Thanks Shannon for this post, I contacted Daryal and I got a call very close to yours on the way, great guy to deal with!

Coop1082

Going to have to a make a call to Mr. Daryal myself! Just plain awesome!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

mtns2hunt

Quote from: Old Gobbler on July 19, 2017, 08:30:52 AM
Guys , just wanted to share with you what  Daryal Gosey (NCbowjunkie )made for me , it's a ABSOLUTELY stunning in looks AND IN SOUND -the thing is loud ...and it can do some amazing tones , I'm definitely hunting with this one for sure

- Daryal has a modified internals with a very unique reed design , you'll have get one to see what it's all about .... it has a stabilized deer antler cleverly and skillfully sleeved inside of some Gabon Ebony , one of my very favorite woods !!!holar at him to hear this one for sure ph# 828/289-0205---

Daryal thank you so much and thanks for looking -- Shannon

I'm gonna try and make a sound file and post it this weekend

Yes, a sound file would be very nice. Crow calls don't do much to get a gobbler to sound off in my area as we are loaded with crows and the Toms do not respond. But I am a very serious crow hunter and am looking for a really good crow call. Currently using a Primos in conjuction with an Alpa dog when not chasing Yotes. I take it this is a very loud call? How about a really loud owl call?
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

MattinIdaho