OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: North Bay Game Calls update...  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Steve

• 46 North - North Bay Game Calls
North Bay Game Calls update...
« on: July 13, 2017, 07:22:02 PM »
NORTH BAY UPDATE...
Okay everybody, I think I've let the dust settle long enough to realize I would be giving up way too much to shut North Bay down at this point. I have talked with a number of you since I made the "closing down" post, and well, you guys have made this adventure into what it is. I have made way too many good friends over the years through this business to just let it go. And I continue to make good quality friends through it. I'd be a fool to give that up. It never has been about the money or notoriety for North Bay. It's always been about the camaraderie, the shows, the banquets (and donations, this has been my way of giving back for many years.), the hunts, and the ridiculously bad stories some of you guys expect people to believe, and let's not forget about the horrible food shared in a duck blind or boat, with cold coffee. I can't give that up!

I will be having a meeting with Zack and Tim next week to discuss the direction this will be going. There will be changes made, more good than bad I'm hoping. I think this is a prime time to make some transitions of what I'm doing here and I hope the changes made are with open arms by all of you dedicated NB guys and gals out there.

I truly do appreciate everything you guys and gals have done to see North Bay flourish over the last 11 years. It has come a long way, and it would have never been possible without the support from all of you. I feel like I'd be letting a lot of people down if I just let this go by the wayside, including myself. It still has the potential to go much further than it has. So, it looks like you all have to put up with me for a while longer. I'll post up more details after the meeting next week. And thank you all for your support. I hope to see more of you out in the field or at some shows in the near future.

Steve

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
Re: North Bay Game Calls update...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 07:34:25 PM »
I'm glad you're doing better Steve!

Offline SteelerFan

• Double Beard
Re: North Bay Game Calls update...
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 08:33:46 PM »
 :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Offline Double B