OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Schaffer Flame Elder/Red Heart Crystal

Started by Coop1082, July 12, 2017, 03:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coop1082

Which of you fellas got one yesterday off of his FB post? I'm almost as good at missing good stuff on Facebook as I am with the classifieds on here! It's a talent I'm certainly not proud of. Dang fine looking call from Mr. Jimmy though!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

Coop1082

Picture for those who maybe haven't/can't see the Facebook post.
CRUSADERS

[/img]

BluMtnGobbler

BRIAN

HookedonHooks

I got put on his list, he said he's got a few more messages to listen to, but I just may have made this batch's cut! I also went ahead and ordered his "Blue Zebra", his new Prototype call, and a fresh Sapele, even though I've got one on the way. He said the new Sapele has a lot of tiger stripe or Curly in it! Can't wait already.

crenshawco

Wow those are some beautiful pots. I've never had facebook, but missing deals like this makes me consider it

Wvgobbler

Coop1082

I would recommend it Crenshaw...I've recently missed two great Irving Whitt box sales on his page, Jimmy's pot sale, actually caught Brad Roberts getting the extra bronzed glass (which i posted about  on here), and a couple others I'm sure I'm forgetting. It seems to be a popular and honestly the first social media outlet for a few of the "bigger" name guys when they have "surprise sales". I rarely catch them, but it's worth it on the rare chance you hit one just right.
CRUSADERS

[/img]

pauld

Jimmy makes a good call. I've got a Blue/Zebra from him.

HookedonHooks

Well gentleman, I got the phone call from Jimmy. I made the second cut of six and my calls are going out on Monday..... I ordered one of the new FBE combos along with a Blue Zebra, Canarywood Prototype, and a Sapele alum/alum.

mwr

I tried!! Got one ordered!!! 

JHoyle

I got one otw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dixiemagnum80

I have the prototype and a sapele aluminum headed out tomorrow. I inquired about the box elder and he said he would put me on the list. There were 16 box elders made and I was 23 on the list. He said if he could get more box elder he would definitely made another run of them. He liked them so much he actually kept #1 for himself, which he said he rarely ever does. Congrats to those who got one!

beardhunter87

Ya he called me too! Tomm goes out my Prototype and Tigerwood Slate over Slate which is sweeeeet. That Box Elder sounds different and has a nasally Yelp! At least to me over the phone, I like it alot. Congrats guys on the calls

Coop1082

I've got a proto crystal and an atomic 13 on the way. Sure wish I could've gotten one of the first runs of the flame elder, but I went ahead and got on his list for his next run of them!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

letinmfly

I received mine today and it's a looker as well as a player.  This crystal call just may be Jimmy's best yet!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings