OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hudson holly with woodburning

Started by KellyP, July 11, 2017, 07:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strutnrut

Quote from: 3bailey3 on July 12, 2017, 10:49:45 PM
Hey Mr. Hudson I would buy one if either of the two are for sell, please let me know!

LoL to myself. I know a dozen who would string me up if i was to sell you one of them. I will build you one. I build the call, you work out what you want with Kelly on the art and she will sent it back to me for final tuning and finish. This call is number 8 aint it Kelly?

sbbow

Amazing! Your skills are off the chart good !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outdoors

Hey Richard u can make me a call ............
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

KellyP

Yes I think it is number 8.
Thanks for all the nice compliments guys!

strutnrut

I just opened this box up and you take good pics but noting like holding this call in your hands.

Austy

Yes sir the pictures are nice but there is nothing like actually holding a call in your hand that has Kelly's art work on it so that you can really appreciate it and see all of the super fine details that she puts into her work.  Pictures are good but to have it in hand is when you can really see it.  Awesome Job by both artist!!!

mgm1955

WOW!! Another awesome piece of work by both!!

jimmy w

It truly amazes me how much talent you have.I sit here and just stare at your work Kelly.

Castor River Calls

That is amazing. Wonderful work!!

ChainReactionGC

Really nice. Awesome work.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.