OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: New Life Like Decoy (HAHAHA)  (Read 2057 times)

CMBOSTC

New Life Like Decoy (HAHAHA)
« on: July 10, 2017, 10:19:45 AM »
https://safishing.com/shop/wild-turkey-face-shield/

Offline TauntoHawk

• Paintbrush Beard
Re: New Life Like Decoy (HAHAHA)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 11:19:09 AM »
LOL I always joke about reaping with my buddy that if you're gonna do it, do it like the Indians and skin a whole turkey and make a headress out of it.. naturally to make it sporting I would use a pruning shears this facemask will complete the entire thing
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline tha bugman

• Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 08:40:23 PM »
Lifetime guarantee No risk....yeah right...wear it and you will have plenty of risk   :TooFunny:

CMBOSTC

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 08:50:30 PM »
It's just funny that they would come up with something like this. I don't think that it looks very realistic but I wouldn't wear it, it might to someone else.

Online TRG3

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 10:49:47 PM »
With a little work and some imagination, it seems like the perfect mega-magnum decoy would be to use a pop-up blind as the body of a gobbler with an added neck/head and fan to scale. Set that combo up in the middle of the field, give a few yelps and gobbles, and get ready to defend yourself as the toms come a runnin'!!

CMBOSTC

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 05:49:08 AM »
That would be a sight, a T-rex size decoy. LMAO!

Offline GobbleNut

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Southern New Mexico
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2017, 09:33:25 AM »
Amazing!!  When I first opened the link I could have sworn I was looking at a real, live gobbler!  If it had been the season and I had a shotgun, I would shot at it without hesitation,...as would all of my friends here in SOUTHERN NEW MEXICO.  I have lots of friends here in SOUTHERN NEW MEXICO that turkey hunt,....and all of us would have been fooled by that mask into shooting immediately at it.  We also take a lot of "sound shots", and shoot at anything that remotely resembles a feather.  ...I would like to take this opportunity to invite all of you to come down and hunt! ;D :toothy12: :toothy9:

CMBOSTC

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2017, 11:52:26 AM »
I would, but I have a thing that I'm going to be busy with. :emoticon-cartoon-012:

Offline Happy

• Limbhanger
New Life Like Decoy (HAHAHA)
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 03:14:38 PM »
My face is to Purdy to cover it up with something like that.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club