turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

5th buice trumpet on order

Started by Spitten and drummen, July 05, 2017, 08:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

Just ordered my 5th billy buice trumpet. Desert iron wood with a number 3 mouth piece. Cant wait
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

nsselle

Nice. I bet mr buice is very backed up now since hes been busy with personal issues. That should be a good one you got coming.

nitro

He has built some dandy Ironwood calls for me..  I hope he exceeds your expectations. Billy is a very fine man and dear friend.

Money well spent.
Royal Slam 2008

ccleroy

Nitro personally picked up one for me years ago, #270 Desert Ironwood......my favorite Buice caller out of all the ones I have.

West Augusta

I have 2 and agree that he makes a great trumpet. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

nsselle

nice calls guys and yep Billy is as fine of a gentleman you will know.

Jacobson

Mr. Buice makes some very nice calls. The Desert Ironwood is also one of my favorites. Here is mine. Congrats and good choice.

nitro

Royal Slam 2008

yelpaholic

Whats does the different size mouth pieces do.  I assume more air less air .. which size is more user friendly??  sorry If you dont know ask??  :OGturkeyhead:

eorlando

I think a desert ironwood will be my next. Mr Jacobson that is beautiful. You should sell it to me. Haha

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ol bob

Quote from: yelpaholic on July 06, 2017, 07:20:50 PM
Whats does the different size mouth pieces do.  I assume more air less air .. which size is more user friendly??  sorry If you dont know ask??  :OGturkeyhead:
Most like a #3 a smaller hole make a higher pitch

Bennett

Congratulations on your order. Nice trumpets fellas!  Here's mine.

Clardh

Guys...what price range does a Buice command? Especially the desert iron wood. Are Buice calls able to switch out mouth pieces? Sorry to ask so many questions....

Thanks in advance!

Spitten and drummen

he gave me a price of 275.00 for desert ironwood and a #3 screw in delrin mouth piece.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

nitro

I encourage all of you acolytes get in the vehicle and go see Billy in person. It's worth the trip.
Royal Slam 2008