only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

DOES ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS PRINT?

Started by SKFOOTER, July 04, 2017, 11:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

compton30

Quote from: Gobble! on July 10, 2017, 08:02:42 AM
Quote from: Yoder409 on July 07, 2017, 11:56:24 PM
That is the first print I ever bought and is STILL one of my very favorites........

That particular print is from 1993 and it started quite a few years of me collecting prints. I have #540/1950.  To buy one from the original run of prints will likely run you north of $500 today.

Also have had the turkey image from the print tattooed on my left shoulder for about 15 years.

Any chance we can get a pic of that tattoo? Going to get a turkey related tattoo sooner or later just toying around with ideas at this point.

X2. Dying for some fresh ink on my own canvas

HookedonHooks

Quote from: Yoder409 on July 09, 2017, 12:04:13 PM
Quote from: Hooksfan on July 08, 2017, 11:28:58 PMIf you look close, there are some morel mushrooms around the base of the tree.

If you look REALLY closely, there are a few other things hiding in that picture.

Larry, like Jack Paluh, (or vice versa............not sure who started it) puts little things most won't notice into many of his works.

Like the Owl in the top right only visible in original version, not the flagged copy.

I'm also wanting to make myself believe there's a snake in the leaves too, but resolution through a screen blown up is too pixly.