turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Yall gotta check out this preacherman box

Started by Fl strutter, July 03, 2017, 04:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fl strutter

Just received my black walnut over cedar box today from preacherman and it spits feathers. I told him I wanted a mellow not too raspy box and he hit the nail on the head even tho his normal call he builds is supper raspy.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1930943690496136&id=1376597559264088

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ajagkrieg

Nice call. He does great work! did you get the other one too?

Fl strutter

No could only afford 1 right now but I wish I could have!

Will

Love that sound. Mature hen. Sounds perfect

Fl strutter

If you listen close after he Cutts he changes his grip and makes it sound like a young hen(jenny) without rasp. Awesome call from a awesome guy. The customer service and kindness was second to none. The call speaks for itself. I highly recommend preacherman custom turkey calls. His number is 336-302-1167 or look him up on Facebook at preacherman custom turkey calls where there's lots of videos of his calls.

M,Yingling

he makes a great sounding box call got 2 my self and the things never seen any chalk yet and talk turkey all day
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

jed clampett

vt35mag

Sounds great!
Good wood combo, always been interested in that one.

Chris O

Quote from: M,Yingling on July 03, 2017, 08:36:02 PM
he makes a great sounding box call got 2 my self and the things never seen any chalk yet and talk turkey all day
Mike have you ever made box calls? I have never seen one anyway. I think this call sounds great by the way.

M,Yingling

Quote from: Chris O on July 04, 2017, 03:36:02 PM
Mike have you ever made box calls? I have never seen one anyway. I think this call sounds great by the way.

ha well only ever made 2 for myself  ,,, just don't have the room to set up and work on them
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Chris O

Quote from: M,Yingling on July 04, 2017, 06:37:47 PM
Quote from: Chris O on July 04, 2017, 03:36:02 PM

ha well only ever made 2 for myself  ,,, just don't have the room to set up and work on them
I don't blame you at all I'm sure you keep busy enough anyway.