News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Big News

Started by Longbeardfever4ever, July 02, 2017, 05:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longbeardfever4ever

Hey guys,
    Just wanted to give y'all a heads up. Many of you have texted or messaged asking to order calls and I told you I was not taking orders. This is due to the fact that my wife is pregnant with our first child and we are moving from PA to SC! My current shop is my dad's, most of the tools are his. I do not know how long it will be till I make calls again, could be a year could be 5! I do appreciate everyone's interest in my calls. I will be working my butt off to build calls to sell up through the end of August. All the money will go towards our move and someday a house, so I appreciate the money coming in!
Thanks again guys!
Also I will probably send some calls to Nashville, hoping that they do well and I can set some cash aside from that for a future shop one day.
-Mike Longnecker
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

letinmfly

Congrats on the baby and good luck in your future endeavors!!   

Lou
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

SteelerFan

Wow, that is big news Mike! Congratulations on the expected child!! Best of luck with the move too.

SS Calls

Good luck Mike! And congrats!!!!

scoot12

congrats,  awesome news.  Scoot

davisd9

Congratulations! What part of SC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

sbbow

Congrats on the baby and hope the move goes well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wvgobbler

Congrats on the baby!! The wife and I have 3 little ones it's a full time job with in its self. Good luck and I hope all goes well.

Longbeardfever4ever

Thanks everyone!! We will be in the Clemson/Anderson area.
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

Double B

Good luck with the move and everything that goes with it!   Keep in touch, you'll probably  be fiddling with some kind of calls when the dust settles and spring is approaching. 
Followed by buzzards

mgm1955

Congrats and good luck!!